1. Personally Identifiable Information: "Personally identifiable information" is information specifically about you that can be used to identify you, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, a user ID, a driver’s license number or a credit card number. You may provide us your personally identifiable information when you place an order, register for an account or loyalty membership, make an online purchase, post a review, send us a message, subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or other forms of marketing communications, submit a job application, participate in a surgery, contes to sweepstakes, redeem a promotion, or use some other feature of our services.
2. Information Collection, Use and Distribution: We want you to understand what private information we collect about you, and how we use your private information. The nature of the services that we provide through our website requires that we collect and use information about you as more fully described below. Some of your private information may be disclosed to the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates, contactors, service providers and other third parties (for example, accrediting bodies) we use to support our business, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, to a buyer or other successor or transfer or some or all of the Company’s assets, whether in connection with or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which private information held by the Company about its website users is among the assets transferred, or with your consent. In addition, the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and third parties may use your private information to offer you additional information, products, or services that match your areas of interest.
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with information, including your e-mail address, street address, telephone number or other information so that we may enhance your site visit, fulfill any orders you may place through our site, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, follow up with you after your visit, or for any purpose with your consent. Whether you provide any information is entirely up to you.
If you have voluntarily provided personally identifiable information, we may, from time to time, send you mail or e-mail regarding products and services. If you do not want to receive such offers and mailings, you can easily indicate that by checking the appropriate box on the submission form.
3. Children’s Privacy and Site Age Limitations. This website is intended for use by persons aged 13 or older, and by your use of this site you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age. In addition, if you are under the age of 18, you are only permitted to use this website with the consent of your parents or an adult guardian. The Company will not knowingly allow registration of an account for any person that the Company believes to be younger than 13. We also do not collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 13 and if we discover that we have been provided any such information, we will delete this information from our records.
4. Information Security: We exercise great care to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes, among other things, using commercially reasonable and industry standard security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us or through one of our applications. This is especially true for information you transmit via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use what we believe are commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our servers.
Internally, we will use reasonable efforts to restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees or contractors who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees and contractors are required to adhere to our privacy policies.
We will review and update our security arrangements and procedures from time to time as we deem appropriate.
5. Protecting Your Information: We recommend that you do not divulge your user password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished
visiting our site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personally identifiable information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
7. Terms and Conditions: Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, which sets forth permitted application and website use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website. These may be accessed by clicking here.
9. Links to Other Sites: This website may contain links to other websites. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by, or the content contained on or accessible from, such other websites. Additionally, other privacy policies may apply when you engage with the Company through a co-branded or co-sponsored promotional activity or marketing activity. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of any third-party website to service to understand how your information will be collected, used and shared.
10. Ownership Changes: In the event that the Company, its business or this website becomes owned or controlled by other individuals or entities, the information we have collected about you
you should contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
please provide us 24-72 business hours to respond.
Last modified: December 14, 2021